Fleet Technical Advisor
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience working in an automotive or heavy equipment repair shop? Do you enjoy working in collaboration to ensure work is completed on time? Are you an organized individual who is able to succeed in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience managing competing priorities and requirements from various sources?
Responsibilities of the Fleet Technical Advisor:
- Salary: $50,000 (negotiable)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 6am-3pm
- Working alongside a dedicated team and loyal employer
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and RRSP matching program
- 2 weeks’ vacation and paid days off during the Christmas holidays
- Manage all email and correspondence relating to service requests
- Manage competing priorities to ensure all parts are available in order for repairs to be conducted in the appropriate timelines
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and colleagues in various departments
- Estimate repair timelines based on inventory, work orders and manpower
- Work independently and as a team to ensure a productive and safe work environment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an automotive or heavy equipment repair shop
- Strong time management, prioritizing, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software, work under pressure, and manage various personalities
- Bilingual in English and French is a requirement
- Experience with inventory management, work order estimates, and dealing with suppliers
If you, or anyone you know are interested, please do not hesitate to apply by:
Visiting www.randstad.ca and applying through the posting
Emailing us at:
Calling us at:
613.726.0220 ext 3 and ask Natacha
We appreciate all applications, however only those who meet the requirements for the position of Fleet Technical Advisor will be contacted.
Did you know Randstad has a Facebook group for Skilled Trades opportunities in Ottawa? Add yourself to the group and be the first to find out about our latest opportunities!
If you’re interested in contract opportunities, ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability.