- Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience in engineering or product management.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, and collaborating across multiple Sr. Leadership teams in a large organization.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets.
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams, and launch to production.
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The Inventory Placement team is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Product Manager - Technical to innovate and enhance our inbound network optimization and capacity management products for FBA and Retail. You will gather business requests from our worldwide customers and prioritize product roadmaps based on entitlement and automation benefits. You will be the single threaded product owner for a suite of products that save hundreds of millions annually. This role is high visibility with widespread cost impact. You will use data and critical thinking to drive alignment across senior leaders across organizations on your product vision.
This role is inherently cross-functional. You will work across organizations and engage with other product managers, engineers, research scientists, finance business intelligence engineers, and the senior leadership team, to deliver results.
This role might be for you if:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision.
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking.
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on Machine Learning models to drive research teams towards business solutions.
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products.
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions.
- MBA or hands-on experience in Operations and/or Transportation Logistics.
- Strong track record of innovating through machine learning and mathematical optimization and their applications.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of data analytics and experience in SQL, , R, , or any other programming language