Formal Training & Experience:
1. Positive work references indicating performance of qualifications outlined below.
2. Preference given to those with experience in management and supervisory functions.
3. Preference given to those with broad exposure and knowledge of the local community.
4. Previous experience with sport management functions is preferred.
1. Professional verbal skills and overall standard of excellence in all aspects of administrative work.
2. Executive assistant level skills and experience including self-motivation, goal accomplishment, work prioritization, and creative problem resolution.
3. Basic knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
4. Competency and experience in computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets, and social media.
5. Handle information with accuracy and confidentially with appropriate respect for sensitive nature of personal and financial records.
6. Present professionally and handle stressful situations with courtesy.
1. Consistent positive attitude with a warm smile and gracious spirit
2. A good team player with a healthy sense of humor
3. Teachable spirit, able to accept criticism and resolve conflict
4. Responds to challenges with creativity, confidence and positive expectancy
5. Self-motivated and highly energetic
6. Goal oriented and task focused
7. Available to occasionally work extra hours for major projects or events
8. Has leadership qualities to take initiative, accept responsibility and follow up with accountability in a winsome manner
9. Wages ranging from $15 to $18 per hour
Sussex Tennis Club is owned by the Town of Sussex and operated by The Sussex Tennis Board. The mission is to promote the sport of tennis, develop young athletes and leaders, and provide a high quality recreational experience for Sussex and area residents.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour