RBRO Solutions is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our team at the head office in Pickering, Ontario.
RBRO Solutions, a leading business solutions provider, is a company dedicated to helping organizations get the greatest value from their business content and work processes. The company is trusted globally by over 400,000 business users and has worked with over 500 medium, large and Fortune 500 companies. RBRO has successfully delivered thousands of implementations, and the company's strategic consultants offer visionary leadership to its clients by obtaining value from their content and driving greater efficiencies.
RBRO business solutions seamlessly support mission-critical business systems for top legal and corporate brands worldwide. The company was established in 2003 at the forefront of the enterprise content management, big data and document management era, and continues as a leader in its approach.
We are an entrepreneurial organization with a strong awareness that we didn’t get here all by ourselves. Our success has been built on the input of our valued team members and clients. We’re a collection of highly motivated professionals that are able to wear many hats; work hard and take time to celebrate our wins and have fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE – Technical support analyst
Are you passionate about learning new technology, solving technical problems and providing exceptional customer service? If technology is your passion and you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment, then look no further!
As a Technical Support Analyst your responsibilities will be to provide support to our global clients:
- Provide post-sales support on iManage document management system and RBRO proprietary tools to clients within a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of company’s proprietary systems and processes
- Respond to communications (email and phone) from customers within the established service level agreements
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve deep technical issues quickly and escalate when appropriate
- Log all tickets in the Client Relationship Management System (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Provide “on call” pager support on a rotational basis
- Collaborate with the internal product management and development teams regarding the effectiveness of RBRO products in client environments
- Analyze, test, document and implement computer programs, applications and/or systems
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance on testing plans and execution
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
- Knowledge of a wide variety of technologies to effectively support end-user technical needs including computing devices, operating systems, network technologies, and a variety of software applications (desktop, client-server, browser-based)
- Experience with installing and configuring complex applications
- Basic IIS Webserver experience
- Basic to intermediate SQL Server and query experience
- Basic syntax knowledge for xml, Json
- Expertise with iManage products or within the legal industry is a definite asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft windows platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English combined with exceptional listening and interpersonal skills used to build rapport with clients and diverse audiences in a variety of settings
- Ability to learn new hardware and software quickly
- Superior technical analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives
- Strong ability to document and present ideas, concepts, designs, tests, results, feedback and other information in an organized manner to both internal and external clients
- Goal oriented to achieve deadlines through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Thirst for knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple client requests at once
WHAT RBRO OFFERS:
Our growing organization with a global presence offers a great work environment:
- Head office in the Greater Toronto Area; close to the Pickering GO train station
- Comprehensive full health benefits plan with disability insurance
- Entrepreneurial culture where collaboration and ideas are valued
- Progressive green policies and tools that are environmentally friendly
- Flexible work options including flex hours, telecommuting and summer hours
- Energetic and simulating work environment with annual employee awards and regular employee events
Interested applicants can forward their résumé and cover letter to career @rbrosolutions.com and include Technical Support Analyst in the subject heading.
Please no phone calls. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly by RBRO. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. RBRO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked.
Check us out at www.rbrosolutions.com
Job Type: Full-time
- SQL Server Administration: 3 years (Required)
- SQL Database Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Technical Support: 3 years (Required)
- Document Management System: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pickering, ON (Preferred)