· Processing accounting receivables, and incoming payments, in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
· Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
· Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts and post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
· Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
· Generate data reports to CPA for taxes submission
· Prepare employee compensation check
· Review and prepare vendor payments
· Review invoices and invoicing customer
· Conduct monthly bank reconciliation to ensure all transactions were accurately recorded
· Filing all hard copies of receipts, bills and other financial documents
· Provide administrative support to management as requested
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent