· Develops, motivates, and challenges team members and team developers.
· Insures ISO or QS and iQor standardized work environment policies are followed.
· Monitors work area to ensure productivity, quality and process standards are being followed.
· Ensures production schedules are being met and resolves any production schedule issues.
· Tracks and reports on production, ship schedules, working process, labor and product movement.
· Conducts data analysis, reviews production reports, prepares manufacturing metrics report, and customer reports.
· Maintains the data integrity in the manufacturing metrics database.
· Provides weekly status reports on production goals and productivity rates.
· Provides monthly scrap and first pass yield reports.
· Tracks the status of unit goals pertaining to manufacturing.
· Provides training to team members and team developers which include, but not limit to, training on cell processes and stations, manufacturing system, white board, 5S, and Kronos.
· Organizes and structures ATM meetings as required.
· Provides meaningful and timely feedback on employees performance including completing and conducting annual performance appraisals and developing training plans.
· Resolves day-to-day production and team issues, including terminations, counseling, suspensions, timecard approval, manpower tracking, and conflict resolution.
· Identifies and develops qualified replacements. Performs other duties as assigned.
· 2-3 years of work-related experience
· Computer skills
· High-school or higher education
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Compatible Base Salary
· Heath Insurance (100% paid by the company, including to the dependents)
· Dental Insurance (100% paid by the company, including to the dependents)
· Life Insurance (100% paid by the company, including to the dependents)
· Long-Term Disability Plan (100% paid by the company, including to the dependents)
· RRSP match
· Employee Discount Program
· Paid Time Off
· Casual Address
· On-Site Parking
www.ivytech.com > careers > submit your details > requisition ID: 673
Reference ID: 673
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent