Gaiser Construction Specialists, established in 1963 by Bob Gaiser, continues to be a family owned company carrying over 56 years of history of quality construction in the Westman area. Gaiser Construction Specialists has evolved into a progressive company specializing in commercial and institutional construction.
It is our mission to focus on the customer: the most important asset of our company. Through encouraging leadership and a friendly, helpful spirit among all employees, we have developed a team commitment to fairness, honesty, quality workmanship, exceptional service and timely communication. Looking for Good People to Join our Team. Send us your resume.
Gaiser Construction has openings for carpenter foremen. If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging and rewarding work place,
- Valid drivers license class 1, 3 or 5
- 5+ years commercial/industrial construction as a journeyman carpenter
- 3+ years in the supervisory capacity
- Framing and Concrete Forming
- First aid CPR
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Ensure crew execute their work within the time frames and parameters
- Ensure crew members work safely and efficiently
- Communicate daily - work progress, schedule variance, crew and safety
- Give daily guidance to the crews
- Meet and review any issues or items out of scope of work from either subs or crew and communicate to the superintendent.
Wages based on experience $35.00 per hour and up
Benefit package available.
GCS would like to thank all those who apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year