VersaCold is a food-first supply chain company with one of North America’s largest cold chain networks. We're dedicated to ensuring the safety, quality and freshness of the food families eat. With 65 years of experience, we collaborate as entrusted partners to maintain cold chain integrity and deliver customized solutions to complex business challenges. The foundation of our culture is based upon The VersaCold Way demonstrating our commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
We are a growing organization and currently looking for an innovative, customer-centric and performance driven Director, Customer Service to join our winning team.
Reports To: Chief Commercial Officer
Office/Facility: “Milton” Facility – Milton, Ontario
The Director, Customer Service promotes a national shared vision of service excellence and a customer-centric approach. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for driving performance of customer service operations and developing high performing teams across Canada. The role will also drive continuous process improvement and implement various strategies to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Champion and manage the overall end-to-end strategy for our Customer Experience framework across Canada
- Collaborate with our Sales and Operations teams to define the customer experience vision, ensuring alignment with our strategic direction and drive to deliver on.
- Develop and analyze KPIs on how to improve our Customer Experience while optimizing productivity.
- Proactively lead the implementation of our business strategy while driving the development of new business in the market.
- Share and foster an atmosphere of success; build a learning culture among the team and promote engagement.
- Work with Internal Stakeholders to develop retention projects for existing customers and build solutions to secure new customer opportunities.
- 10+ years of leadership experience, industry experience would be an asset.
- Transformation leader who has created and accomplished strategies resulting in material improvements to corporate results.
- Ability to motivate and energize employees even in rapidly changing circumstances.
- Strong track record driving change and continuous improvement through the identification of customers’ needs and the successful implementation of solutions.
- Experience working within unionized environment.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 5 years (Preferred)
- leadership: 10 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 5 years (Preferred)