Become part of a dedicated team at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Reasons you’ll love working at UPS:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for UPS.
- Career development: Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in areas such as operations and other areas? Well, you’ve come to the right place. See where your UPS journey can take you!
- Benefits: At UPS we offer a range of benefits that include employee discounts, health care, and many more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
Salary: $17.80 per hour ($15.00 base pay + $2.80 peak season bonus) * Guaranteed wage progression up to $28.71 per hour. We pay you every Friday!
Earn Retention Bonuses* as you progress at work:
- $300 payable after 30 days working
- $700 payable after 90 days working
- $1,000 payable after 12 months working
We pay you to go to school: are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $3,000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
Shifts: 10:00AM (Monday- Friday)*
Location: 5960 Ferguson Road, Richmond BC
Employment: Permanent and Part Time Position
What will you do?
Are you a hardworking, fast learner, looking to join a team solely responsible for the preparation of delivering packages that matter to our customers? We want you to join our team.
We are hiring operations team members for all our locations. Although the role can be physically challenging and fast paced at times, you will work with a fantastic team and an organization with an abundance of opportunities!
- Able to occasionally lift 70lbs unassisted
- Attention to detail- reading and memorizing postal codes
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our Talent Acquisitions representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.80 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care