Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
CGS Canada is looking for a DevOps to join our development teams. This role will be focused on the operational components for our Cloud based applications and our Mobile applications.
As a development team member, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of production systems and development/test environments. You will also play a critical role in designing, documenting and developing systems. The role involves cross-team collaboration and communication; you will be working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that product requirements are met. This is an opportunity to influence the design and implementation of systems.
Technologies in Use:
- Deployment Automation (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible)
- Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins)
- Build Management Tools (Git, Maven)
- Languages & Scripting (Swift, Node, C#, Java, Python, Bash)
- Databases (SQL, noSQL)
- Frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Operating Systems (Linux)
- Runtimes (Node)
Participate in the design and technical choices that support a SAAS cloud-based product.
- Responsible for producing technical operation architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Experience in AWS services
- Experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, and Jenkins
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way.
- Work closely with a product team to design, develop and maintain a detailed roadmap
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Improve operations by recommending changes to policies and procedures
- 1-3 years of hands-on practical experience in developer operations
- Possession of a strong discipline in knowledge harvesting, critical thinking, problem solving.
- Possession of an understanding of user centric functional software design