Information technology (IT) analyst
Tamarack Computers is a regional IT service provider and reseller that provides Managed Service solutions to organizations and municipalities across the NWT and Nunavut. We are looking to add an additional IT analyst to our team to better support additional clients.
- Maintain customer relationships with clients
- Daily Time Accounting
- Documentation of client environments and networks
- Tackle small projects
- Assist Senior Engineers on larger projects
- Manage ticket tracking of service tickets
- Build and maintain knowledge of customer's sepcific environment
- Apply fundamental Troubleshooting skills and documentation of novel processes
- Identify issues with customer workflow and build solutions
- Regular reporting of customer status
- Other duties as required
- Relevant education in a related field or experience in IT service helpdesk or consulting
- Windows Server and Desktop Administration
- Active Directory domain environments and administration
- Networking concepts (IP networking, VLAN, Routing, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Wi-Fi)
- Office 365 administration
- Ability to plan in a self-directed manner
- Interest in building skills and improving existing skills
- Experience with PSA tools or ticketing systems (Connectwise/Autotask etc.)
- Experience with RMM tools and Documentation systems
- Technical Certifications
- Scripting and Programming experience (Powershell, .net, etc.)
- Full time 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday.
- Employer matched RSP plan.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible language requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yellowknife, NT X1A 1C4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IT support: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel: