A Resume Writing & Job Search Strategy Company
We provide clients with a bundled solution for job search excellence that leads them to new and better career opportunities. Our methodology is to deliver enhanced industry expertise and to service our customers as a team. This model coupled with our industry leading career search technologies, resume writing system, and fanatical customer support set us apart.
Our downtown Toronto office offers an open, collaborative, and relaxed environment where our young, positive, and hard-working team strive toward a common goal of empowering clients in their job search.
- Expand company footprint within local search through coordination and execution of targeted, integrated marketing plans
- Liaise with and receive direction from key internal stakeholders to execute marketing plans
- Monitor, review and report on marketing activity, data, and growth results
- Conduct outreach to prospective partners within targeted local regions to advance reach of internal programs and resources
- Analyze ongoing channel performance and collaborate with stakeholders in optimizing marketing activity
- Conduct research to identify event and media opportunities while analyzing competitor marketing activity
- Coordinate projects and manage administrative tasks and data entry involved with marketing duties
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications, or business administration
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of and a passion to drive results in digital channels with a forward-thinking mindset
- Strong analytical and data entry skills with the ability to maintain ongoing reports and create recommendations from the data provided
- Superior MS Office skills (proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics