Retail dollar store in Bancroft, Ontario.
This position is responsible for providing a positive shopping experience to all customers.
- Provide necessary customer service and support
- Have a passion for food and knowledgeably handle all customer questions or comments confidently.
- Process all customer purchases, collect the accurate tenders and bag the purchased items.
- Responsible for balancing all tenders received.
- Answer any customer questions in store and on phone calls as necessary.
- Keep the work, storage and store front areas clean and safe at all times by performing general cleaning and sanitizing as required.
- May be requested to undertake other job duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a retail environment or an equivalent will be considered an asset.
- Strong mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little supervision with a high standard for quality and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Application deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have installed clear plastic barriers and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.