Global Financial is a market leader in providing Canadian families with financial services and peace of mind, through our network of over 700 established sales associates across Canada, and continuing our tradition of innovation and excellence.
Advisor Services Specialist will provide excellent customer service to advisors and fund companies by responding to inquiries and successfully processing KYCs, trades, non-financial changes, transfers coming in to the dealer and follow up calls to fund companies within an environment that requires the meeting of daily deadlines amidst fluctuating trading volumes.
- Responding to Advisors and Fund company inquiries.
- Setting up clients for e-deliveries and processing of bulk transfers.
- Processing LOI and commission rebate trades.
- Training new advisors on processing of trades.
- Assisting with setting up new client accounts and processing trades.
- Scanning of documents to client accounts.
- Following up with fund companies for trades that were faxed to fund companies for processing.
- Responding to internal and external inquiries regarding processed trades.
- Conducting quality control checks of client statements on a quarterly basis.
- Generating Quarterly Statements.
- Performing special projects that arise during day-to-day operations.
- Completing Dealer Agreements with fund companies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of post-secondary education with a focus on finance, economics or business
- Minimum 2 years experience in the mutual fund or financial industry
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Mutual Fund Dealer Services, investment products and related services
- Working knowledge of Winfund system an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay organized with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with ability to check accuracy of work
- Ability to follow up, Thorough and Results Oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining accuracy, efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Strong commitment to client service
We offer a stimulating environment for a bright, driven individual to make a real contribution to our growth plans. The salary and benefits are very competitive.
Global Maxfin Investments Inc. (GMII) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please advise Human Resources of any accommodation requirements you may have.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by 4 p.m. on December 27, 2019. Recruitment will continue until a suitable candidate has been found.
We thank everyone for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mutual Fund or Financial Industry: 2 years (Required)