Ben Moss Jewellers, part of CJ Ltd, the largest independently owned Canadian jewellery company, is growing and looking for a passionate and energetic Assistant Manager for our location in the Prairie Mall, Grande Prairie, AB.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about developing and building great teams that deliver industry-leading customer service. A solid track record of successful sales and some retail management with a jewellery background would be considered a definite asset.
This is a full-time position that requires the flexibility to work various shifts, including, days, evenings, and weekends.
- Coach, train, and develop a team of sales associates
- Understand and exceed all company sales standards
- Set goals and motivate the team to achieve results
- Control and meet store sales quotas and budgets
- Provide professional and superior service to all customers
- Manage schedule and ensure proper staffing levels
- Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
- Handle minor in-store repairs and jewelry cleaning
- Participate and lead in and complete company training programs
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous management experience an asset
- Demonstrated retail sales excellence
- Previous retail jewelry experience an asset
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated
- Professional in appearance
- Must be bondable
- A progressive and caring work environment
- Competitive compensation including salary and commission
- Flexible hours; Group Health & Dental plan
- Generous employee discount
- Industry-leading Incentives, bonuses & prizes
- Scholarship program
- Opportunity for advancement within a national company
If you are a dynamic and outgoing leader who is passionate about retail and fashion and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online with both a cover letter and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities for the recruitment and selection process.
We thank you for your interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to experience all the exciting opportunities our company has to offer!