Position: Sr. Digital Account Manager
Type: Salary; Full-Time
Experience: 7+ years of industry experience
Prerequisites: Digital marketing agency experience required.
Compensation: $75,000 salary + $5,000 annual performance bonus
Location: London, ON.
Start Date: March 2, 2020
Group Benefits: Yes
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
Sr. Digital Account Manager Position:
The Sr. Digital Account Manager is the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top-tier digital marketing client accounts with responsibility for the retention and growth of those clients. The Sr. Digital Account Manager works across a number of verticals, leading a variety of digital marketing and creative/branding projects, and ensures final assets and campaigns are delivered to the highest degree of quality and performance. The Sr. Digital Account Manager has an important position in that they straddle both standing for the success of the client and tbk – striving to create ongoing win-win relationships. Without a strong account manager guiding a client relationship, a client account won’t reach its fullest potential. This is a well paying professional position that holds a lot of responsibility at tbk.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Digital Account Manager position include:
- Oversee the project management of digital marketing and other creative projects (e.g., digital adverting, SEO, email marketing, social media management, video, sell sheets, logo design, stationary/collateral, etc.).
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions in accordance with customer needs and objectives.
- Strategize and offer digital marketing and creative solutions to clients where there is an opportunity for the client to generate better business performance.
- Lead the production team to compile regular performance reports.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients; answer and quickly respond to client emails and phone calls; lead client meetings; deliver performance reports.
- Proactively identify product and service issues and resolve them expeditiously.
- Work with the development, digital, creative and content teams to consistently improve client websites and digital marketing campaigns for optimal success and to better serve the overall success of the given strategy.
- Partner with tbk’s leadership to develop strategy, participate in sales and consulting meetings and assist in the creation of Statements of Work.
- Manage account budgets mindfully and successfully.
- Achieve company-set billing targets for a given client portfolio.Skills required for the Sr. Digital Account Manager position include:
- Prior experience working at a digital marketing agency in an account management role.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, business).
- At least seven (7) years of experience in professional-client relationship and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and implement strategies that benefit clients.
- Proven ability to lead the management of digital marketing and creative projects; delivering top-quality work in accordance with project scopes, budgets and timelines.
- Ability to absorb, process and effectively communicate complex/technical information in a way that is easy for clients and colleagues to understand.
- Ability to identify a client’s value propositions and communicate such in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs/requests and fulfill on such or identify the proper subject matter expert at the company to support them.
- Strong ability to problem solve, plan, strategize and deliver meaningful web/digital service or product solutions to clients.
- Takes initiative to set own goals and commitments to professional development; takes ownership of one’s own performance; sets and manages the achievement of goals; monitors progress and communicates/asks for help when off pace to achieve a goal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to effectively prioritize, escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
- Exceptional relationship management skills; ability to listen, understand, empathize, communicate constructively and connect well with clients.
- Employs a strong understanding of web/digital analytics and uses such knowledge to glean meaningful insights and deliver strategic recommendations to improve marketing performance.
- Above average skill in Microsoft Office's suite of software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong familiarity with Google Ads and Google Analytics platforms.
- Excellent ability to track performance in spreadsheets.
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- An ingrained habit of authentically understanding a situation before responding with recommended solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
A message from the president at tbk, Andrew Schiestel:
Thank you for your interest in a career with tbk. To give you background, tbk is a company that helps other companies successfully compete. We do this through producing some of Canada's most effective web design, branding, digital marketing and marketing software solutions. The company is comprised of over 40 staff members and is based in downtown London, ON. right across from beautiful Victoria Park.
Our company has been recognized for many industry and business awards and for that we're grateful. In 2020, tbk was named to the Canadian Business Growth 500 list which ranks "Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies". In 2016, tbk was named Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber's Business Achievement Awards. And for five consecutive years (2016-2020), tbk has been named Top Web Design Provider in London by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you'll be part of the company's mission to help make businesses better through innovative uses of technological, digital and creative solutions. Some of our current clients include: 3M® Canada, Davis Martindale LLP, Eckler Ltd., Extendicare Canada Inc., Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Lerners LLP, Old Oak Properties, Tricar and Yogen Fruz®. You may also be involved in projects with tbk's subsidiary company, AODA Online, a web accessibility software that has serviced over 1,000 corporate users across Canada.
tbk is passionate about improving the community too. We established tbk's Women in Tech Scholarship which pays for the first year tuition of a female student entering Fanshawe College's Interactive Media Design program. If staff have large vet bills, we pay for them (75% up to $3,000 per incident) through tbk's Molly Fund. And this past summer, tbk's Molly Fund opened to the public where families who have a dog that requires a medical amputation surgery can apply to the Fund for financial assistance.
I respect every team member at tbk because they strive to improve the lives of their team, our clients and our community. If you feel like you'd jive as a tbk employee and fit the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you.
Together, we can make things better.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 7 years (Preferred)