An exciting and innovative company specialized in helping optimized to medical industry. They have a product that is a secure, integrated, collaborative platform with unique and unparalleled interactive tools designed to suit the multiple collaborative needs of healthcare professionals and patients. It incorporates innovative tools, like augmented reality, for remote virtual guidance, supervision and training. They are looking for an intermediate or strong junior Web Developer eager to learn and grow with the company.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Full time permanent
competitive + Benefits + Vacation
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working in an Agile environment, the main responsibilities will include:
- Writing backend code (RESTful API) to support the frontend application
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with web applications
- 1+ year of experience with AngularJS or Angular
- Experience with some other js frontend framework like React, Vue.js or other
- Experience or willing to learn .NET and ASP.NET framework
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of http and https protocol work,
- Knowledge of how DNS and TCP/IP networking protocol works
- Knowledge about nodejs
- Autonomy in finding answers and solving problems by yourself.
- Willingness to learn technologies and methodologies needed for the job
- Interest in the latest & greatest tech available.
- Open-mindedness & critical thinking.
- Drive and abilities to finding simple and creative solutions to complicated problems.
- Embrace of change and rethinking of inefficient processes.
- Communicating your opinion and ideas in a constructive way.
- Putting the needs of the team before your own.
- Building rock-solid solutions, because the team and the business depend on them.
- Be keen on documentation and leaving a trace for future employees.
- Be eager to learn and share knowledge