Survival Systems Training Ltd has been committed to excellence in safety and survival training since 1996. Our mission is to provide the world's best safety and survival training programs by incorporating realism, knowledge, research and safety into every aspect of course delivery. Survival Systems Training Ltd offers an excellent working environment; fast paced and fun!
Our organization is looking for an experienced Controller to join our team. The Controller will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and be able to develop and implement effective financial strategies that support the company's overall objectives.
- Monthly/annual financial statement preparation.
- Daily cash management.
- Year end file preparation.
- Analyze financial data and create reports for management.
- Corporate VISA, HST, Stats Canada, WCB, group benefits, DPSP administration.
- Oversee one accounting staff member.
- Review receivables, payables and payroll entries.
- T2202 annual preparation
- Liase with external IT provider
- Respond to financial related queries internally and externally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS B2Y 4K9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person