Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
Our Account Field Service Associate position, located in Ottawa, is a great opportunity for an individual who has outstanding customer service skills and is looking to move into their first outside sales role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationship with new and existing accounts
- Ensure proper management of the customers inventory; make sure they practice FIFO
- Checks, tidies and re-stocks shelf merchandise in store
- Work with sales programs to encourage account growth
- Provide technical information on products; May conduct product knowledge or other customer training
- Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, point out features and emphasizes benefits
- Performs battery inspection on automotive batteries
- Professionally represent East Penn Canada and its products at trade shows
- Maintain accurate records and reporting of activities
- Work with and advise Regional Sales Manager / National Account Executives of all pertinent customer information and/or updates that they are made aware of during customer visits
- Occasional pick-up of used battery at the customer location to return to warehouse (ability to lift up to 40-50 lbs)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Bilingual French & English a must
- 1 or 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Knowledge of the automotive aftermarket is an asset but not mandatory
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build and maintain long-term business relationships
- Solid planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; Comfort with providing presentations
- Self-directed, works independently; results driven/initiative; strong work ethic
- Solid knowledge of essential office software tools, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce CRM would be an asset
- Post-Secondary education
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Approximately 1-2 nights per month overnight travel
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Competitive pay
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
✅East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
✅To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com.
If you experience technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible when emailing about any issues.