Essential duties and responsibilities
- Give our guests the warmest welcome, always exuding confidence and proper etiquette.
- Able to develop long-term relationships with our guests by asking the most interesting questions, dancing the muse moves, suggesting outreach events ideas.
Styling & Curating:
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team atmosphere.
- Able to receive and give feedback in an honest and genuine manner.
- Celebrate fellow muse’s successes.
- Know and be able to communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic.
- Ability to story tell and use product knowledge to connect with our guests.
- Lead and inspire with your own impeccable style, always bringing your best look to work.
- Have the ability to spot and talk about products.
- Continuously work to keep the stockroom and shop spotless.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Understand the product landscape across all merchandise categories.
- Ability to multitask like a pro, from operational tasks or cleaning the shop floor to processing POS transactions (a dull moment is hard to come by).
- Share ideas and feedback with the team.
- Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
- Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Works well in a team environment
- College degree preferred
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Kate Spade New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran