KONE is looking for a new billing administrator.
The purpose of this role is to support the Branch Operations by performing Accounts Receivable tasks such as account reconciliation and B2B collection. In addition, administrative and accounting functions such as accounts payable, payroll, purchasing, reception, customer service may be requested. By reducing the administrative workload of the Manager, Maintenance/Installation Supervisors and Sales persons, they can maximize the time they spend on the customer and our field forces.
Your main Responsibilities would be:
Skills, Education and Experience :
- Responsible for the accounts receivable for the branch including following up on all outstanding amounts, collections and generation of reports.
- Inputs data entry information ( payroll, new contracts, sales orders, material etc) into the SAP system .
- Generates Purchase Orders and follows up on Goods Receipt.
- Receives customer inquiries and responds to customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides administrative support to all members of the branch team when required.
- Performs reception and dispatching duties when required.
- Perform various tasks as assigned by management.
- Post Secondary education from accredited college or university with an emphasis in Accounting. Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Ability to collection outstanding amounts
- Converse in methods of effective and persuasive speaking, voice and diction, phonics, discussion, and debate.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to work well in a computerized environment – use of SAP and Excel
- At least two years of office administration experience
1. Basic computer skills are necessary with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
2. Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with customers and other KONE personnel.
3. Working knowledge of and proficiency in SAP or ability to learn detailed computer software program.
4. Accurate typing skills of 50+ words per minute.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers