Business Development Centre Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Bannister Auto Group is looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative to join our talented CSR team. This CSR position is highly specialized and is a critical step in ensuring our customers receive the best customer service in the industry. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working with the public and talking on the phone, this may be the perfect job for you.
WHAT THE DAY OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRASENTATIVE LOOKS LIKE:
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- You will be responsible for answering phone calls and setting service appointments
- You will monitor daily service appointment through our CRM system.
- Monitor and ensure follow up of all customers contact and service recorded in the CRM
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Great communication skills both Written and Verbal
- Self Driven and willing to take Intiative
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic towards customers at all times
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Competitive compensation plan and industry leading benefits
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management, and other team members to help you succeed
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks
No Resume, No Problem, just answer a few questions when you apply, and we will contact you if additional information is required to move forward with your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Watch for other exciting career opportunities at: