Lake Louise Ski Resort
Full Time - Seasonal (Summer) - Subsidized Staff accommodation is Available
July 25, 2020
Senior Director of Operations & Long Range Planning
Reporting to the Project Supervisor, the Logging Project Labourer is responsible for carrying out a variety of general labour activities related to the removal of logging by-products from various areas around the resort.
- Perform physical labour, including shoveling, moving debris, raking and removing logs
- Provides general clean up in work areas
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support the logging operation
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and responsible to work with minimal or no supervision
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting/carrying 50 lbs
- Must be capable of working outside in extreme weather conditions
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- first aid certification an asset
- Mountaineering and back country travel experience preferred
5 days on / 2 days off two week schedule, 8 hours/ day
Must have safety rated footwear, CSA approved Hard Hat, and safety vest.
All other specialty safety equipment will be provided by LLSA– to be further discussed at the time of Interview.