February 8, 2020
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Client Manager oversees all account management activities to reach strategic client servicing. In this role you will work closely with the other members of the client service and broking teams to ensure that the needs of the clients are met or exceeded for all client deliverables.
- Provide continuous, exceptional client service.
- Play a constructive role in the growth of the business.
- Collaborate with the Producer/Client Executive, Placement and/or the Senior Client Manager.
- Draft exposure and underwriting information deliver to client, and gather updates from the client.
- Develop complete and accurate submissions for placement.
- Collaborate with placement specialists throughout the placement process and communicate and gather information to/from the client.
- Design and build full client proposals, including the coverage comparison provided by Placement.
- Request and obtain binders from insurers, issue binders if necessary and perform or obtain the second set of eyes review as applicable.
- Deliver binders and/or policies to client with appropriate transmittal letters.
- Oversee the coordination of certificates and auto ID cards.
- Research and compile answers to client policy and coverage questions.
- Manage all client deliverables and delivery within mandated timeframes.
- Resolve client, carrier and/or vendor accounting issues, including collections, discrepancies, fee arrangements, billing contracts.
- Ensure Willis Towers Watson Excellence Model (WTWEM) compliance is followed.
- Accountable for monthly accounts receivable review / collection.
- 5 + years of commercial property and casualty experience and client management.
- Bilingual English and French.
- Proven insurance industry experience related to servicing middle market accounts.
- Commercial Lines Damage Insurance Broker license required (AMF).
- Strong technical knowledge of product area and industry.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Equal opportunity Employer