Ntirety provides Multi-Cloud Managed Solutions that enable IT to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise. Ntirety is the only Managed Solutions Provider for multi-cloud solutions with guaranteed business outcomes. Our solutions are backed by the industry’s first and only Guidance Level Agreements (GLAs): actionable insights that improve mission-critical application security, cost, and agility. Our engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver solutions that shift tactical Enterprise IT operations to business transformation for thousands of global customers. With fourteen data centers around the world, Ntirety also ensures strict compliance to PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, FERPA, and GDPR guidelines and regulations.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If what we’ve said isn’t a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more “directing” than “doing”… stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
The IT Analyst is responsible for the daily administration of the Information Technology systems that provide services to staff companywide. This position will require an organized individual who is responsible for technological planning and IT technology changes and for the evaluation and resolution of desktop software, hardware, and operating system problems and responding to and resolving more complex server infrastructure issues. This position will coordinate desktop systems upgrades and purchases, manage equipment and inventories, and administer Windows servers (AD, Print, Terminal, & File servers).
The successful candidate must be able to provide support to personnel across the entire organization while maintaining a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Additional responsibilities include: patch maintenance, capacity planning, recommendations for improving efficiency, assistance in new designs, disaster recovery, and availability for On Call rotation for support and documentation. Experience with O365 including Azure AD and PowerShell is a huge plus!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Desktop Support for users across all locations including remote workers.
- Ability to provide effective and secure desktop and printing environments, office productivity tools, specialized software and business applications with minimal down time.
- Manages Operating Systems and Software packages for desktops via Active Directory. Manages software updates and patches.
- Systems Administrator for some internal staff servers.
- Active Directory account management on multiple internal domains.
- Management of Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Azure AD)
- Responsible for confidential corporate data and security of staff network.
- Support and maintenance of company printers and faxes.
- Proposal, maintenance, and enforcement of computing policies.
- PC hardware maintenance, purchasing, and inventory.
- Must have availability for On Call rotation outside of normal business hours.
- Responsible for some ordering and inventory processes: ensuring workstation and server parts stock levels are maintained, processing new deliveries into the inventory system, as well as arranging special orders as may be necessary.
- Maintaining a positive attitude with excellent communication skills
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
- Organized, meticulous, and diligent. Extremely strong organizational and prioritization skills are essential to this position.
- Ability to interact with suppliers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information.
- Intermediate knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows Server environments.
- Intermediate knowledge/troubleshooting of Active Directory Services and Group Policy.
- Intermediate knowledge and troubleshooting of MS Distributed File System.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu).
- End user VOIP support and troubleshooting.
- Scripting skills would be an asset.
- VPN support and troubleshooting (OpenVPN & Juniper Pulse).
- Imaging and Desktop Support best practices.
- Intermediate Desktop and Server hardware skills.
- Virtual Machine (VMware) experience.
- Intermediate Networking skills (TCP/IP).
- Experience with managed Workstations.
- Solid x86 platform hardware building and troubleshooting experience - workstations or servers.
- Extensive O365 management experience is a plus!
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.