- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services required.
- Stock and face grocery products according to department procedures.
- Replace used stock, face and rotate current stock and ensure satisfactory inventory levels.
- Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain store and department cleanliness.
- Provide directions for customers based on a thorough knowledge of item locations in the store.
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence.
- Assist in the training of others.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as required, including courtesy carry-outs for customers.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Can you provide us with your Postal Code.
- Are you seeking Full-Time Permanent Employment?
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)