Based in Vernon, B.C., we are a fast-paced, growing multimedia company. We are in need of a Website Project Coordinator.
This position is part of our web development division. The Project Coordinator works with our clients in gathering the required information to build their websites and helps assign and lead the project from beginning to completion.
A solid understanding of the web development process is required.
This position requires excellent communication skills both within the team and with our clients.
- An understanding of domain names and their transfer process.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within the organization.
- Multi-tasker with superior organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Efficient with deadlines.
- Teachable and adaptable to changing environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word and others as required.
- Knowledge and Use of Project Management Software.
- Content management on WordPress web platform.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Verification of business information including domain name, confirming single point of contact and contact information (email, phone number).
- Determine website design preference through consultation with the customer. Collect all needed copy and images needed for the website prior to sending it to the developer.
- Secure and register domain names – register or transfer domain names. Where we are not the domain registrar guide the client through the DNS update process or obtain the correct credentials and permission to allow us to make these changes.
- Make content changes/revisions/upgrades to our clients’ websites.
Other skills that would be an asset:
- Website Copywriting
- Website Creation
- Social Media Marketing.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Knowledge
Employment Details- This is a full-time position. Rate of pay will be negotiated at the time of hiring.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Project Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)