Amazing opportunity for a QA Engineer to join an international team!
Based on experience
Please send your resume to Emily : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a leader in their domain, using AI and Big Data technologies to provide companies with ability to understand the insights of their organization.
With offices across the globe, they are now looking to build a strong technical team in Montreal and join an organization comprised of highly motivated and passionate employees.
- Become a power user of the system, develop deep understanding of its analytics tools, their capabilities and limitations;
- Work on improvement of QA processes, provide valuable feedback to other team members as to areas of product that we should focus on;
- Participate in planning sessions, design and develop test suites to cover new and existing functionality;
- Accomplish frequent feature releases. We can release new functionality several times in a day;
- Pursue both breadth and depth in terms of test coverage of the product. We use automated test coverage calculation for manual test suites as release criteria;
- Support and develop complex test data runs for 60+ supported data types
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Good knowledge and understanding of QA processes;
- Know how to work with bug tracking systems such as Jira/YouTrack;
- Comfortable working with Linux and command line;
- You're ready to do a test task.
- Experience writing code - Java, Groovy;
- Experience with HipTest.