Job Description Form
The Account Manager position at TRAFFIKGROUP is based on day to day Client Management and Client Business Management. The role is focused on building, executing and delivering exceptional integrated marketing programs for clients, with the responsibilities including implementation of marketing communications initiatives, with accountability for client management, budget management and project management. The Account Management role is the primary Client Management role in the organization and success will be shown in being attentive to client needs by providing honest recommendations and work with the focus on what Traffik needs to deliver to meet client needs. The Role will be responsible to produce measurable business results for our clients and for Traffik, by meeting client project and business goals, and delivering on Traffik's financial and client Management Plans. This role will be a developmental and management role in which there may be People Management responsibility in managing an Account Coordinator(s) or Account Executive(s). This role will also be the primary internal contact for integration with the internal TRAFFIKGROUP team's including production, studio, leadership and financial. This role is a developmental role, with the long term goal of becoming an Account Supervisor.
The role is a Client Management role to ensure superior client service is delivered within a timely and responsive manner. The role contributes to the generation of big ideas that build our clients’ business, implementation of programs and tactics that support clients’ needs, manage complete process from creative brief through to final approval, production, delivery and post analysis, and work closely with creative team and vendors on timelines and budgets. The focus of this role is delivering quality and excellence, client service, with high client satisfaction scores and, in some cases, internal development of TRAFFIKGROUP talent and people. This role does have direct accountability and commitments to contribute to the profitable growth of Traffik with existing clients, and budget design, management and accountability.
Success In This Role:
- Client Lead on Programs, Communication and Client Management
- Program Development and Management
- Project Manager and Lead
- Ability to manage multiple client budgets and monthly contributions
- Client Communication on the overall business management and growth
- Program Budget Development and Management
- Producing measurable business results for our clients and Traffik
- Client Management on Multiple Projects and Development
- Supplier Management
- Delivering on-time and on-budget
- Logistics management, work back schedule development
- Ability to develop ideas and lead client ideation process and development
- Managing in brainstorming sessions, idea generation
- Management of resources (internal and external team)
- Working with creative team and in creative process
- Ability to add value to the TRAFFIK culture to develop the culture + people
Success in this role will be a consistent ability to manage a client relationship to be the lead with execution, management, communication and growth. This role will manage single or multiple client initiatives and be the point of contact for both client and internal communications, manage project from brief to infield execution, and is responsible to deliver on TRAFFIK client values of creating great ideas, on time on budget for our client.
- The ideal candidate will have between 3- 5 years experience in marketing communications or promotions agency position.
- Proven Success with Client Management and Program Development
- Marketing communication, product and service marketing, retailing and design experience.
- Familiarity and comfort with print production and web processes
Post Secondary Education in Business/Marketing/Advertising
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Must be technology savvy.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills.
- High ability to multitask
- Bilingual is an asset ( but not a requirement)
- A car is an asset
- Sense of humour
- A belief that he/she can change the world + courage to take risks
- Project Management skills – organization skills, attention to detail & follow-up key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills + development of presentations
- Flexibility, ability to handle rapid change gracefully
- The ability to work independently
- An senses of curiosity + commitment to continuous learning
- A positive, proactive attitude towards opportunities and potential problems
- An ability to manage productively in an intense, dynamic, and fun environment.
- Ability to channel stress into positive action
- Ability to manage a high growth environment involving change +constant evolution