Human Resources Administrator, Part-time + Benefits!
WHO WE ARE:
InterFulfillment is an industry leader in eCommerce order fulfillment services, providing ideal shipping and warehousing solutions that have built trust and loyalty among our clients. Through constant research and development, we have broken new ground in the industry by incorporating the latest shipping methods and warehouse solutions.
Interested in accelerating your career with a growing company where you can learn and grow?
InterFulfillment is looking for an HR Generalist. This role is also known as: HR Administrator, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Professional - People and Culture.
AS PART OF THE INTERFULFILLMENT TEAM, YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid weekly
- Group benefit plan membership
- Opportunities for career development in a growing company
- Working directly with senior management
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
You’ll play a key role in the success of the company by offering guidance on recruitment, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
Hours: 24 hours per week
Compensation: $ 22/hr to $ 27/hr based on years of experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Employee Engagement and Onboarding (You need creativity and positive energy!)
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Support the team in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience - Planning events and engagement activities for a team of 15-25 employees.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Orientation and paperwork for new hires
- Timecard and Attendance records management
Recruiting Coordination (you need to be organized and customer focused!)
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance
- Improve our candidate experience- come prepared with ideas of how you would make the candidate experience better!
- Scheduling/Coordinate interviews and assessments of candidates
- Prepare interview documents, collect/consolidate feedback, etc.
Other HR Responsibilities (You need an analytical mindset and attention to detail!)
- Exit Interviews with employees to understand how we can serve them better
- Preparing documents for audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs.
- Responsible for day-to day-reporting and ad hoc report requests.
- Assist in facilitating administration of various HR programs (i.e. Leave of Absence, Unemployment, etc)
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Must be an Independent Self Starter
- Familiar with OHSA and WSIB regulations
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Familiar with warehouse regulations (an asset)
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Experience guiding warehouse associates (an asset)
- Solid knowledge MS Office suite, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Excellent communication skills
What are you waiting for? Send us your resume and a Critical Thinking Assessment will be sent to you today!
We thank all candidates for their interest. Please note, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
- employee relations management: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources (Required)