SWR Drain Service Ltd. has been providing plumbing, drainage and excavation service in the Greater Vancouver area since 1970. We are seeking a results driven employee who loves to put a smile on everyone’s face yet help us achieve company goals. The successful candidate for this role will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, be well trained in product and service knowledge that may be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. You will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth to co-ordinate staffing levels and managing the day-to-day logistics.
This role is ideal for someone who is detail-oriented, likes working on a variety of projects at one time, and wishes to grow within the organization over the next few years.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will include, but not be limited to the following duties:
* Manage contractors and vendor relations
* Arrange site visits
* Prepare service Quotation from information provided by the technicians
* Maintain inventory levels
* Service follow-up calls to clients ensuring our service has exceeded their expectations
* Track and maintain client service reminders
* Produce accurate estimates from information provided by service technician
* Coordinate staffing levels, ensure that staff is organized for next day jobs
* Managing office systems
* Supporting Development for the expansion of the business
*Available for some after hours dispatch
Not a requirement but an asset:
* Online marketing - including social media, SEO building, website updates, creating monthly newsletter
* Solid understanding of MS Office Suite products, particularly Excel and Quickbooks
* Extremely attentive to detail
* Clear, professional level of communication both oral and written
* Innovative - able to take existing processes and find ways to improve upon them
* Organized - The ability to prioritize and reprioritize as needed
* Experience and proficiency in Marketing considered an asset
* Plumbing Knowledge such as methods, materials, tools, and maintenance is considered a definite asset
You will coordinate the operations and book service appointments, provide on and offsite job estimates, dispatch service techs and vendors to service calls, and assist on providing vendors, customers and service techs with documentations. Most of all, you are a patient person who will do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction and create a positive, lasting impression.
At SWR, we believe in our team and keep them abreast with technological and industry updates as we always strive to develop them professionally in order for them to grow and advance together with the company.
What We Offer
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – then this may be a terrific opportunity for you. The successful applicant will work in a fun and lively environment where they will be appreciated and their work has a direct impact to the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us and if you get even more excited to be part of our team, send us your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Other companies may call this job: Operations Manager, Office Administrator, Office manager, Administrative Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour