Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It’s why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
Client Advisor- Toronto (Yorkville)
The RIMOWA Client Advisor is responsible for generating sales through exceptional client relations and product knowledge while acting as an ambassador for the RIMOWA brand.
- Achieve personal sales goals
- Educate clients with company history and the most current product knowledge
- Keep an active client book to cultivate new/existing client relationships
- Support team members to achieve store sales goals
- Always present yourself in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensure prompt follow up with client purchases, repairs and inquires
- Provide the best experience for customers by continuously building knowledge of company history, new product and competitors
- Understanding of store POS system
- Process payment/return of merchandise
- Conduct inventory counts and adhere to company loss prevention policy
- Maintain/execute store merchandising standards
- Maintain store readiness and housekeeping duties
*These duties outlined reflect the job description as accurately as possible at this time. Duties are subject to change at the discretion of Management.
- Luxury sales experience ideal
- Previous experience, developing existing and prospecting new clients. Ideal candidates have established client books
- Professional presentation, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills, positive attitude, team player
- Ideal candidate has knowledge of fashion, design trends and love of travel
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift large boxes up to 20lbs repeatedly
Job Type: Part-time
- retail: 1 year (Required)