Reporting to the Head of Program Management, the Program Manager responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Ownership of products in all phases of design, development, new product introduction (NPI) and volume manufacturing
- Primary day-to-day interface with Customer on Technical and Business items
- Coordinating with Sales, Purchasing, Design, Engineering, Quality, Scheduling, and Manufacturing to achieve On-Time Delivery, Cost, and Quality objectives.
- New Product Design and Development: Working with Design and Engineering to manage project scheduling by establishing Customer requirements, product specifications, development schedules, prototype deliveries. Ensuring completeness of Design Reviews and Product Data Packages and facilitating DFM/DFT/DFx Reviews.
- New Product Introduction: Coordinating with cross-functional teams to implement NPI checklists for all new product builds including specific meetings for Kick-Offs, Pre-build Readiness, and Post-Build Review.
- Coordinate Customer Requested Qualifications / Validations
- Engineering Change Management: Communicating of what has changed and when the changes need to be implemented. Processing Engineering Change Orders / Notifications (ECOs/ECNs) and determining the implementation along with the disposition (including cost and material impact of excess or obsolete items)
- Return Material Authorization (RMA): Coordinating with Customer, Quality, and Manufacturing to authorize return of product, determine liability, schedule rework, replacement, or credits.
- Driving other projects as needed or requested by management
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years experience in Electronics Manufacturing in the areas of Program Management, Product Engineering, Customer Support
- High attention to detail with excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Action and results oriented, with a willingness to see things through to the end
- Strong and self-motivated team player
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Project, and other project management software tools
- Experience with battery management and assembly systems (up to 500V/50kWh) for industrial, military, or mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (mHEV) applications is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Electronics Mfg, PM, Product Engineering,Customer support : 1 year (Preferred)