Working together to be our best!
First National is Canada’s largest non-bank lender, originating and servicing both commercial and residential mortgages since 1988. Over the past thirty years, we have been committed to hiring the best and brightest with over 1,000 proud team members. Through cooperation, ongoing coaching, development opportunities and a culture that celebrates both hard work and teamwork, First National team members are supported to lead, learn and grow.
If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
We are hiring an Administrator, Res Admin-Collections!
Manager, Res Admin-Collections
May 29, 2020
June 12, 2020
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Downtown Toronto Great location! Steps away from the main public transit station
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package which includes, base salary, bonus, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
- Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment
The Collections Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the collections team including preparation of all reporting requirements and weekly reconciliations for the collections department.
The Requirements Needed:
- Audit & process daily Representment report and maintain daily tracking report (volume of NSF items)
- Prepare daily reports utilized by Investors, Management and the Special Accounts department
- Identify, scan and distribute daily mail, faxes
- Receive and allocate phone messages left on the Special Accounts mailbox
- Audit and process monthly invoices for property management companies
- Distribute incoming cheques and liaise with accounting for cheque processing
- Complete all bankruptcy documentation and distribute to Trustee
- Manage and audit common expense arrears
- Order and maintain department supplies
- Provide support to the management and collections team where required in all areas of administration
- Review and distribute First National Accounts email
- Act as backup for Default Management Administrators
- Process various customer requests received by fax, mail, email or web requests
- Back up the Collections Representatives when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily workflow
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner with focused attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative to learn new skills and improve processes
Why join First National?
- Bright open concept office environment
- Large kitchens with a coffee and latte maker to enjoy at no cost
- Supportive teamwork focused environment
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Opportunities to give back to the communities and work through events focused on a variety of charities
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Extensive training programs to set our employees up for success
First National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
First National supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities; please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applications for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.