We are seeking a career-driven and team-oriented individual who is interested in working in the automotive industry. Whether you are an experienced or if this is a new career path for you, this is a lucrative business that offers an opportunity to earn an above average income.
Located between the big-city living of Edmonton and rich, mountainous Jasper, we get the best of both worlds. In addition, Edson Chrysler provides a dynamic workplace with a family atmosphere that makes work seem like fun. This could be the opportunity you are looking for!
- Competitive wages
- 4 on 4 off schedule
- Great work environment
- Health benefits package
- Full support of management
- Self Motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Able to make informed decisions
- Able to work a variety of shifts
- Strong attention to detail
- A great attitude and team work mentality
- Parts Advisor experience is an asset but not required
- PBS experience is an asset but not required
- FCA experience is an asset but not required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Knowledge of automotive systems and parts
- Promptly meet and assist both the technician and service advisors
- Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller's inquiry
- Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Daily Stocking, Order Pulling, Shipping and Delivery
- Inventory Counting
- Keeping warehouses and work area clean and organized.
- Parts Sales to Retail Customers, Wholesale Customers and Service Department.
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly.
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer and completing the appropriate record keeping.
- Referring to the electronic parts catalog to identify the correct part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time