Legacy Co-operative Association Ltd. is a successful and growing retail located in east central Saskatchewan with locations in Yorkton, Kamsack, Theodore, Churchbridge and Ebenezer. With current annual sales of $83 million and many exciting changes happening, the successful candidate for this position will embrace the positive values, possibilities and evolution of this challenging and rewarding career.
Legacy Co-operative Association Ltd. invites applications for the position of Clerk Cashier to join our team at our Food Store in Kamsack, SK.
Status: Part-Time TEMPORARY
- To be responsible for providing legendary customer service to all customers.
- Stocking and cleaning of shelves.
- Responsible for operating the till system
- Complete cash-ups at end of shift when needed
- Provide a neat, clean and well maintained environment at all times
- To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
- To perform interior housekeeping and maintenance duties
- To be familiar with and adhere to Legacy Co-op policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, outgoing and energetic personality.
- Willingness to advance knowledge through training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A desire and ability to work with the public
- Ability to work independently and also in a team setting
- Physically able to do heavy lifting of 60 lbs, climbing ladders and kneeling
- Willing to work all shifts scheduled including days, evenings, and weekends
Legacy Co-op offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with one of Western Canada’s most successful organizations.
Job Type: Part-time