The Sales Development Manager (SDM) is responsible for sales and target objectives and selling against opportunities within Coca-Cola’s local and national large and small store customers. The SDM’s is also required to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexity of the channels and building relationships with customers. They are also responsible for finding new local large and small store customers.
- Successfully sell customer promotional plans, incremental displays and equipment placements that include annual Customer Marketing Agreements and align with the customer's and the Coca-Cola system’s business objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities for new and existing large & small store customers. Develop a customized business plan
addressing the critical needs of the customer(s)
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising Supervisors to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved, and that appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Ensures a high level of customer service and resolves issues promptly
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand strategies
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities.
- Swift Current, Assiniboia, Gravelbourg, Central Butte, Herbert
- 3-5 years selling in consumer goods industry
- Minimum of 2 years in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Post-Secondary Education
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.