Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario. We have been in business since 1992 and offer only the highest quality and most reputable products on the market.
At Everest we pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service. When you call during business hours you will never get a machine or automated messaging service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are always ready to assist in any way that they can.
Our in-house sales team serves customers in the US, Canada, and worldwide. We offer a variety of games, toys, and gifts that cater to many different markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, fun, and passionate individual to join our team as a Replenishment Analyst.
The Replenishment Analyst will generate reports and analysis to identify inventory opportunities, partnering with both internal and external parties to secure orders and monitor the flow of inventory;
- Working closely with the Buyer, the Replenishment Analyst will implement best practices and exception reporting to maximize POS and maintain healthy in stocks;
- Review weekly in-stocks and provide analysis to identify inventory opportunities as they relate to in stocks, events, and POS potential;
- Ensure proper amount of POs are in the system at all times;
- Act as the liaison between the Buyer, Sales Manager, and Logistics department to ensure smooth flow of inventory, including the communication of any PO or inventory flow issues;
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of POS and Inventory information to support the Sales staff in their daily activities. Reports could include scorecards, weekly/monthly/annual reports, forecast meeting documents, and ladder plans;
- Act as the liaison between the Buyer and Sales Manager to ensure the timely and accurate set up of new items on an ongoing basis;
- Collaborate internally to ensure pre-planning activities related to inventory needs are completed and to ensure allocation strategies are in alignment with company plans;
- Analyze current and historical inventory and sales performance, and make appropriate recommendations by identifying and adjusting replenishment factors;
- Conduct analysis on sales performance of items to improve and/or adjust future forecasts; and
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 to 3 years of prior working experience in a retail or wholesale corporate environment as a Replenishment Analyst, Inventory Analyst, Demand Planner, Allocation Analyst, or a similar role is required;
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a related field is required;
- Must possess intermediate/advanced Excel skills;
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (ie. MS Office Suite);
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and share this knowledge with others;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Permanent, full-time Replenishment Analyst position;
- Competitive salary and bonus plan; and
- Comprehensive 50-50 paid benefits plan.
For more information about Everest, please visit www.everestwholesale.com and www.everesttoys.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time