Facility Location- Brampton
Work Location - Toronto & GTA
Posting Locations - Brampton
Posting End Date -
Department - Brampton Small Format Team 5
Job Function - Sales & Business Development
Employee Type - 2 (Regular Employee FT) C1 (Salaried)
STI Target - $9,000.00
About This Opportunity
As a Sales Development Manager (Small Format) - GTA , you will report into the hiring manager title and be based out of Brampton. You will also be supporting Brampton.
In this role you will be
What you will need to succeed in this role
ExCompletion of bachelors University Degree or relevant Diploma
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) is responsible for identifying and selling against opportunities within Coca-Cola’s local and national large store customers. The SDM’s is also required to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexity of the channels and building relationships with customers. They are also responsible for finding new local large store customers.
- Successfully sell customer promotional plans, incremental displays and equipment placements that include annual Customer Marketing Agreements and align with the customer's and the Coca-Cola system’s business objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities for new and existing Large Store customers. Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer(s)
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising Supervisors and order replenishment team to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved, and that appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Ensures a high level of customer service and resolves issues promptly
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand strategies
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities.
- 3-5 years selling in consumer goods industry
- Minimum of 2 years in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Post-Secondary Education
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Important All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (Coke Canada) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.