At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a PI Technician and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Vancouver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible to provide field engineering support for installation, test, operation, and/or maintenance of the equipment;
- Perform hardware and software troubleshooting, upgrade and modification on the equipment during the commissioning and warranty phase of the project;
- Follow all safety requirement and perform warranty repair including troubleshooting using Portable Test Equipment (PTE) computer and specific tools and equipment;
- Provide technical expertise and shadowing to subcontractors, project team members and less experienced personnel.
- Diploma in electromechanical, Red Seal electrical or mechanical certification;
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Railway experience, troubleshooting electromechanical equipment, computer proficiency (network, configuration, communication protocol, etc.)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
20.03.2019, 10:41:09 AM
20.04.2019, 12:59:00 AM