MedicalAdministrative Assistant for Surgical Clinic
We are looking fora Medical Administrative Assistant for a busy Urology Surgeon’s office in ourBurlington clinic and, on occasion, Georgetown. You will have Surgical Bookingexperience as well as support day-to-day operations by performingadministrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for ourpatients.
As a Medical AdministrativeAssistant, you will perform various tasks on a daily basis, so you should beable to multitask and prioritize. We also expect you to handle sensitiveinformation confidentially. If you are able to combine exceptionalcommunication skills with an ability to perform ‘behind the scenes’ tasks, wewould like to meet you.
Ultimately, youshould be able to ensure our medical facility’s smooth operation by accuratelycompleting administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Responsibilities,but not limited to:
· Use medical software to support all transactions, Preferably Accuro EMR
· Schedule and coordinate appointments; clinic, surgical suite andprocedures
· Update and maintain patients’ health records
· Assist patients with initial paperwork
· Answer patients’ queries and ensure quality customer service
· Collaborate with doctors and nurses to help with medical examinations,schedule tests and order supplies
· Ensure compliance with procedures
· Proven work experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant withSurgical Booking knowledge
· Hands on experience with medical software (Accuro) and MS Office,preferably
· Knowledge of healthcare operations and terminology
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· Customer-oriented communication skills
· High school diploma; certification in medical administration is a plus
Please email your resume with references.
Job Type: Full-time