For over 30 years, Moe's Home Collection has designed innovative furniture and customer curated collections for the everyday home. As a family-owned company, we have always believed that the strength of a company lies within its people! We believe in thinking outside the box, continuous growth, and positive energy. We search for game changers who are driven, have a passion for design, and are willing to learn in a growth-orientated environment.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a superstar Order Processor / eCommerce Associate to join out eCommerce team! The role will be responsible for in-order entry, customer service, logistics in invoicing and generating shipping documents. This is great opportunity for someone ready to take on a new challenge in customer service!
Some weekend shifts required.
What You'll Do
- Order entry for online orders
- Order maintenance – making sure orders flow through the system seamlessly
- Coordinate logistics with multiple carriers – make sure customers get their orders
- Respond to inbound emails and phone calls from eCommerce customers
- Provide customers with accurate product information
What You Bring
- Previous customer service and/or administrative experience
- High School Diploma
- Great attention to details
- Tech savvy with computer systems and websites
- experience with SAP an asset
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player with an upbeat and helpful attitude
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking in an order processing environment
What We Offer
- A growing business with unlimited growth potential!
- Modern open office with great views
- A dog-friendly and casual office environment
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Work-life balance; flexible hours and standing desks
- Amazing product discounts
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Fun staff events (Team Building, Monthly Lunches, BBQs, Holiday Parties, and more!)
Interested? Let us know! Send your resume today!