Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking Bilingual Title Officers, 4 month contract positions in our Moncton office. This role is ideally suited to an individual who would like to join a company that has created a unique working atmosphere that offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
HERE'S HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Ensure optimum servicing to our client base by completing all Requests for Insurance following appropriate lender procedures and timeframes.
- Prepare/review documents as required; consistently applying guidelines as applicable to all files in all Provinces
- Provide superior customer service to our clients via portal, email and phone responding to all inquiries within specified timeframes.
- Address lenders on any issues relating to their specific files, elevating to internal partners as required.
- Complete daily Quality Control as per audit guidelines.
- Assist with reports, filing and data entry as required.
- Must be Bilingual
- Candidates must be available to work full-time hours (37.5 hours per week) as of May 1, 2020 or earlier.
- Our core hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. -9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Candidates must be flexible to work a regular rotating late shift to 9:00 p.m.
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on building relationships.
- Detail oriented and proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protecting confidential information.
- Intermediate keyboarding skills with experience in MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process. To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, record of offences, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.