At Mero, we are bringing transparency to the commercial real estate industry. Our platform combines hardware and software, empowering buildings to minimize their environmental impact, control costs, and help the world return safely to public spaces. Mero is relied upon by millions of square feet of space around the world, including hospitals, offices, stadiums, and airports. Mero’s mission is to foster beautiful, healthy, and sustainable urban environments for all.
As a Data/Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for bringing cutting edge reports and insights directly to customers. You will be closely involved with both the business and data science teams to both understand customer needs while making use of new data science algorithms and outputs. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to take on new challenges, is detail-oriented and loves to see their reports and data insights change the lives of our customers and partners.
- Work in tandem with Business, and Data Science Teams to bring insights to customers in the form of custom reports
- Support the creation and follow through of customer KPIs to ensure their success on our platform
- Locate and flag abnormal behavior including down and/or malfunctioning sensors
- Work with data to not only present it to customers but tell them actionables based on the data generated from the platform
- Give feedback to the Data Science team to ensure that they are producing algorithms that give helpful insights to customers
- Structure data in formats that are helpful for the Data Science team to run ML/AI algorithms on
- Serve as a subject matter expert for data generation
- 2+ years of experience in working with data, whether it being in a business or technical role
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Background knowledge in SQL and BI tools (ex. Tableau, Power BI...)
- A self-driven learner who feels confident to take on new challenges independently
- Experience in report generation as well as technical writing ability
- Knowledge of design tools like Figma is optional but welcome
- Must be able to work in EST (Toronto) time zone
What will make you successful in this role?
- An attention to detail and ensuring that the work you are doing aligns with the customer’s/team’s objectives
- Knowledge and interest in the product and use case
- Natural curiosity when presented with different types of data
- Ensuring that the data presented creates change in the eyes of the customer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00-$65,000.00 per year