We're Growing - Join Us!
At SpeedLine, you’ll work with experienced, dedicated, fun people to create and support our innovative point of sale (POS) software products that help restaurant operators and chain executives across North America succeed. We're growing quickly and looking for talented people to join us in providing current and next generation POS solutions (built on the latest cloud technologies) that restaurant companies use to deliver millions of pizzas every week.
- Extended health, dental, vision care, as well as travel and life insurance.
- Annual salary and performance reviews, with regular one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Career development, comprehensive training, and tuition reimbursement.
- Ongoing refresher training and associate programs, to support your professional growth, career path, and long-term success.
- Company support for employee wellness, fun, and giving back through Health & Wellness, Green, and Giving committee events and initiatives.
- Regular onsite and offsite staff social events throughout the year hosted by our Social Committee.
- Comfortable, business casual dress.
- Customize your work space.
- Employee and peer formal recognition programs.
- Monthly staff breakfast or lunch events.
- An experienced team of 80+ employees averaging 6+ years SpeedLine employment experience.
- End of year holiday party with dinner and prizes.
- Free parking.
- Free employee Wi-Fi.
- Games Room with ping pong, darts, foosball, and rod-hockey, including tournaments.
- Multiple kitchenettes convenient to each department.
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Spacious main lunch room with fully functioning kitchen (don’t just bring your lunch, make it fresh) and a balcony to enjoy your coffee or lunch outdoors.
- Comfy, relaxing lounge with a big screen TV.
- Nearby shopping and restaurants.
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for consistently achieving or exceeding current customer growth, new revenue generation, and profit margin targets primarily within corporate and enterprise franchise sales channels. The role finds, develops, closes, and manages mid-size multi-unit accounts in the pizza and delivery restaurant industry. This includes the development and implementation of strategic account strategies, and execution of sales revenue and business development opportunities to drive sales of SpeedLine POS software solutions.
Are you an experienced and successful inside Sales Professional looking for a rewarding opportunity in corporate sales in the Software Industry? If you can deliver results by providing technical solution to our client accounts, this is the opportunity for you — representing a market leader in a niche industry, with solid earning potential and room for growth.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct live online demonstrations upon request, and seek out new clients through warm lead follow-up and cold calling in our sales office located in beautiful Abbotsford.
- Partner with the Sales Manager and the Enterprise Account Manager to complete efficient Enterprise Account transitions from the Enterprise Sales Channels to the Corporate Sales Channel.
- Constantly improve strategies and skills using critical questions to demonstrate SpeedLine’s expertise in ‘seeing inside’ a prospect’s business and recommending viable solutions to their business needs.
- Retain existing accounts through exemplary customer service and partner with them on strategic upgrade plans.
- Review and evaluate market conditions and, based on analysis, design and develop aggressive sales strategies, to increase sales volume potential.
- Some travel will be required to represent the organization at trade shows, conferences and corporate offices to engage with prospects and customers
Skills We Require:
- Minimum two years proven direct sales and account management experience preferably providing technical solutions or a similar business-to-business sales environment.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate program in a relevant business, sales, or marketing discipline.
- Proven ability to qualify leads, use consultative approach to sales, customer service and closing deals.
- Experience in funnel management, lead tracking and account management, in a professional sales environment.
- Natural networker, relationship builder and closer, able to build instant rapport on the phone.
- Highly organized, detailed individual with excellent communication skills both verbal, written, who will use a consultative selling approach to provide technical solutions, provide conflict resolution and conduct negotiations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, outgoing, confident, and authentic personal presentation.
- Excellent administrative, follow-up and project management skills.
Who We Are:
We are a leading tech employer in the Fraser Valley since 1990, and a Top 100 Tech Company in British Columbia, that prides itself in ensuring a work/life balance and personal growth for all of our employees.
The world market for pizza is $128 billion each year. Restaurant delivery is growing consistently in pizza, and explosively in the restaurant industry as a whole. That's great news at SpeedLine, where our local team develops, markets, and supports the leading point of sale solution for this large, technology-hungry industry. We have delivered software solutions to thousands of pizza, quick service, and multi-concept restaurants and chains.
- We deliver products and service that make our customers more successful. That’s our mission, and we work hard to achieve it.
- We work full, busy days, but outrageous long hours are not in our DNA. We believe in work/life balance, and we live it.
- Good freeway access means our head office is an easy commute from anywhere in the Fraser Valley. It’s a lot easier to have a life when you don’t spend all your time in the car.
- Our counterparts at our US subsidiary spend much of their time on site at customers’ restaurant locations and offices—but they work from a home base only minutes away from our headquarters.
- A great product and reputation attracts strong talent. All of that adds up to an attractive place to work—and an experienced and tenured team.
Clearly outlining your relevant experience, please include, using PDF format only, your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Corporate Account Manager - Your Name".
No telephone inquiries please. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To obtain more information and view our “Working at SpeedLine” video, visit our website at www.speedlinesolutions.com/careers.
Please Note: Other company's might call this job....Account Executive or Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management (Technical Solutions): 2 years (Preferred)
- Direct Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Abbotsford, BC (Preferred)