Electro Sonic has an exciting career opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative – Toronto Ontario that will report to the Sales Manager. This position is at our Markham, ON branch office.
Electro Sonic has been supplying top quality components for industrial, medical, military, transportation, utilities, aerospace and consumer applications. Electro Sonic is franchised for over 400 suppliers and stocks over 425,000 unique parts, including world-class brands such as TE Connectivity, Honeywell, ebm-papst, ITT Cannon, Omron Electronics, Panasonic, Meanwell, and numerous other key manufacturers.
This position has become available as the company has achieved significant sales growth. We’re seeking a candidate who is excited about the opportunity to make our customers highly successful and reap the rewards for their extraordinary efforts! This position focuses on maintaining exceedingly effective business relationships with regular accounts as well as identifying and developing new clients. You and the Sales Manager will collaborate to create and implement targeted sales strategies to enhance margins and increase ways that our customers can benefit from Electro Sonic’s service and product offerings.
How you will spend your time:
- Develops and manages strong business relationships with customers by providing exemplary service and support
- Consultatively sells products and services, provides alternative product/service solutions to exceed customer expectations, prepares quotes, follows up on orders, and solves client-related problems
- Routinely identifies new opportunities to market and promote Electro Sonic to the customer as the distributor of choice
- Meets and/or exceeds assigned sales & revenue targets
- Partners with internal resources (e.g. sales team, engineering, quality, product management, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g., reps, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, etc.), to leverage best-in-class outcomes for your customers
- Manages client expectations during the sales process with the ultimate goal of creating an outstanding experience
- Utilizes the company-wide Return Material Authorization system to inquire and address incorrect shipment and billings by working with the warehouses and accounting
- Enter and modify sales-related data (i.e. ordering processing, purchasing, vendor and customer backlog, cancellations) into our company’s internal information system
We’re excited if you have:
- Two or more years of prior job-related experience in sales or related field with a proven track record of consistent revenue growth, required
- Sales career experience with pre-assigned quota targets, preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (MS) Office, with focus on demonstrated working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal
- Demonstrated customer service and account service experience
- Highly effective telesales skills, including professional demeanor, artful negotiation skills, and outstanding phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and, in particular, the ability to craft professional e-mails and client-related documents
- Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful business interactions with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels
Why Electro Sonic:
As a customer focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, vacation time, sick time and RRSP as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.
Job Type: Full-time