Since 2001, Itergy has been solving complex tech problems for incredible, global clients. As we have expanded our team and offices, we have delivered projects other companies couldn’t.
The Cloud has now made our jobs even more complex, and we love it! The new solutions Itergy is delivering to clients are based on digital transformation, Productivity and Infrastructure in the Cloud.
We are making the Cloud work for our clients and are delivering great end-user experiences. We love solving problems.
Big, complex problems that others can’t figure out. We assemble small, elite teams who work on projects and ongoing managed services for clients with a global presence.
We spend our time understanding our clients’ needs, and tailoring solutions to meet them.
No cookie cutters for us! On top of the crazy fun work we do, we offer great benefits, and a solid career path for dedicated technology geeks (or techie).
We are looking for smart, talented, creative technologists who are excited about the possibilities offered to forward thinking companies in this new era of computing.
If you are one of them, we want to meet you!
- At least five years of experience in an information systems domain, such as systems administrator or network engineer, and experience with AD migration tools such as the Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT)
- A minimum of 2 years of consulting experience and proven ability to gather and assess company requirements, develop and present alternatives, develop design and migration strategy documents, provide advice and knowledge transfer to client staff and test / implement approved design
- Basic skills should include industry knowledge and experience with AD migration tools, PKI, directory services, federation services, identity and rights management.
- Preference given to candidates with a strong background in:
- Office 365
- Extensive knowledge of other Microsoft system infrastructure products such as Azure, Office 365 and Windows Server.
- MCSE Certification (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012)
- Ability to create a script for collecting batch information and AD object modification activities in PowerShell
- Attention to detail, organized, motivated and autonomous
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated initiative and positive attitude
- Desire to pursue professional development and applicable certifications
- Ability and desire to stay abreast of new technologies and solutions
Full Time, Contract
- AD migration tools: 3 years (required)
- Active Directory: 5 years (required)
- University degree or college diploma in computer science, information technology or related field