Join a Canadian, family-owned and operated business that has been in business for over 35 years selling and services construction, lawn and snow equipment within the GTA.
We are very passionate about customer service and care for everyone on our Team. We are committed to seeing you succeed and will provide you with all the training and support needed to make you successful in this position.
We have a family based culture where we look after each other, work and play hard, work as a team and always look for ways to improve. Bring your can-do attitude and join a growing and winning team.
You can learn more about us at https://kooybros.com/about-us.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Yard Associate is the yard gatekeeper and organizer within the Service department. The Yard Associate keeps the yard clean, safe and organized, ensure items have a specified “home”, are easily and safely accessible and that all delivery/loading areas and driveways are clear. You help keep things moving in and out and love working outside in all seasons.
Responsibilities - What you’ll be doing
- Organize and keep yard clean from garbage, dirt and snow at all times
- Stage product for new PDIs for easy accessibility
- Coordinate all waste pickups (garbage, wood, steel, cardboard, batteries, tires)
- Assist Service Advisers with moving equipment at check-in/check-out
- Assist in warehouse when needed
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications - What you need to bring
- Valid Forklift (and reach truck) certification a must
- You love things to be organized!
- Team player
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Safety focussed
- Ability to lift and move 70lbs minimum
- You enjoy working outdoors and indoors, in all seasons
- Must have a positive attitude
Thank you to all applicants, we appreciate your interest in joining the Kooy Brothers team; Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
Please click on the link below to learn more about Kooy Brothers Equipment COVID-19 response to protect the health of our customers and employees.
- warehouse worker: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift License (required)