The Branded Sales Associate will support FTH North America with a primary focus to support of the sales team. This role will support the execution of all base business development and product launch initiatives. This individual is the key point person for customers, sales, marketing, trade marketing, operations and finance teams, to manage the flow of information both internally and externally to keep projects and promotions on track to deliver in full and on time. This individual will also have exposure and opportunities to participate in annual brand planning, meetings with strategic partners, and the planning and coordination of both consumer and trade marketing programs. This role is back-fill for the Private Label Sales Associate during vacations etc.
Key metrics: Timely communication of key information to Sales team, accuracy of tracked information (pricing system, program sheets, promotions
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Key responsibilities will include gathering and sharing sales data, completing paperwork for program and product set-up/listing forms, maintenance of pricing information in QAD, invoice reconciliation, promo tracking, GS1 and One World Sync (PL) system item accuracy, leads in item maintenance setup in customer portals (Retail Link, Precima) with support from QA and Regulatory, computer shared drive and other requirements to support and keep customer information organized.
1. Customer/Sales Administrative Support:
· Responsible for updating and maintaining Branded promotional trackers, listing forms and the on-time completion of deal sheets across US and Canada, Retail and Food Service.
· Assist with the completion of new customer set up forms
· Maintain the accuracy of and upload new SKU information to trading partner portals and retailer websites (GS1CANADA, 1WORLDSYNC, RETAIL LINK, AWF, PRECIMA). Excludes NFT information specs, nutritionals, ingredients (Regulatory/QA)
· Fulfill requests from the Sales team for product specifications, etc.
· Ownership of sales program sheets, customer information, customer pricelists and contract records in Sales Folder and QAD.
· Promotional tracking (Reebee/Flipp) and monthly communication to Sales, Marketing
· Liaise and follow up with cross functional team/s to ensure all sales related tasks are delivered on time and on budget (e.g. R & D, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
· Help customers resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support.
· Generate and submit client/customer contracts.
· Update specific client reports such as distribution tracking, pricing reports, new item tracking, and special business initiative tracking.
· Assist with adhoc requests such as BMI/Broker reporting, special projects, sales Presentations and other support
· Customer Service Support
· Inventory management
2. Sales Finance & Operations Support:
· Main point of contact for logging promotions with the Operations Team (including forecasts).
· Gather customer set-up information for Finance team
· Responsible for the internal communication of cost changes, accounts opening, accounts closing.
· Responsible for reconciling and approving customer claim requests and specific dealer programs (O/A, VR, Slotting) with Finance
· Price list maintenance and notification of additions/changes to key stakeholders (sales, marketing, trade marketing, digital, trade promotion and sales analytics, finance, planning, other?)
· S&OP representation and support
· Together with Finance and Sales, review/support annual customer contract renewal
· Master data specialist Miss & OC:
3. Trade Marketing:
· Support all trade events by organizing staffing, product samples, sales materials etc
· Work with the category management team in preparing post promotion analysis for specific clients.
· Maintain all relevant product data (APL, New Item Entry, Pricing, Pack Changes, Client and Customer Data, etc.). on the shared drive.
· Assist Account Executives in preparing for Food Shows/Conventions (deals, new items, samples).
· Upload/retrieve planners from Basecamp/SharePoint and customer portals.
· Prepare new item sheets and order samples as needed
· POS Distribution to Account Managers, Brokers and Merchandisers
· Trade marketing /playbook support
· Support customer specific trade marketing initiatives.
· Maintain accuracy of product reference sheets (with the help of QA)
· Support with ad hoc projects, presentation support
· Customization of sales materials to support customer specific initiatives
· Working knowledge 1Worldsync, GS1Canada, Precima, Retail Link is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years experience working in a related position within the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
· A Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree or college diploma
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Must be independent and self-directed
· Strong detail orientation
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/PPT
· Superior organization and communication skills to gather and maintain accurate information (pricing, NFT, ingredient copy, promotion offers etc)
· Effectively manage multiple competing projects and deadlines
· Ability to Establish project priorities and timelines and prepare detailed workback schedules to ensure successful execution
· Find ways of more effectively managing resources with process improvements
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to stay connected to key departments e.g. R&D
· Individual that plays in the “O” (thinks organization first, and function second)
· Strong bias for action and results oriented with a team first mentality
· Demonstrated resilience and ability to manage changing priorities
We thank all applicants for your interest in the position – Please note that candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted by Thursday, June 11. No agencies or phone calls please.
Application deadline: 2020-06-11
Job Type: Full-time