Exciting opportunity to work in an dynamic and flexible work environment!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work and values customer service.
Endless opportunities for your career. All education backgrounds are encouraged to apply! We believe in people, not degrees.
Generous bonus structure based on your contribution!
Creativity is a plus!
You will be working with an award winning business executive as a receptionist/assistant.
The candidate will need to be able to work independently. Specific responsibilities include:
· Assist with day-to-day tasks
· Provide general support to visitors and handle customer inquiries
· Draft correspondences and other formal documents
· Plan and schedule appointments and events
· Answer inbound telephone calls
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 18 per week
Salary: $16.00-$24.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince George, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-09-16